Tuesday, April 19, 2005

No bloggin' today...

Sorry, folks - I spent most of the day in the trenches of vigorous and feral debate - and neglected my favorite pastime: bloggin'. I'm drained - it's not easy being so damn RIGHT all the time! Exhausting really, to patiently explain the whys and wherefores to those more intellectually-challenged than usual. ;) But I did a good job, if I do say so myself.


A particularly heated exchange occured at Sensible Election a liberal "tar pit" as Kit deemed it. LOL Some parts dead serious, and others wildly funny! It was really great fun, and I'll go back when I need to sharpen my claws again.

A more lady-like discourse took place at the Free Republic. It's still in full swing, from my Post 286 (responding to previous comments) and onward.

All in all, quite a productive day, though I didn't get any new articles up. I will remedy that soon!