Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Throw that kid in the slammer!

I've not posted on the Schiavo issue for two main reasons: 1) because everyone else has and the topic is saturated - there's nothing that can be said on either side that hasn't already been said. And 2) because the whole thing turns my stomach - not in a good, mad way; but in a sick, sad way. And that's due to some verrry deep personal experience I've had.

Anyways, this pic caught my eye today because it speaks volumes about the judge in Florida. I had to do a double-take because I thought, "WTflyin'F*!!? What country is this anyways?!"

So sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words...




boy in cuffs

This whole situation is totally out of hand. It's off the DEEP END, I tell ya! Isn't there something totally, weirdly out of sync with the above picture? I mean, a little boy in CUFFS? For trying to take a drink of water to Terri Schiavo? It's over the top.





Related issue: Y'all need to go find a book called, "Sins of the Fathers", by Will Cunningham. It's a futuristic novel about "mandatory termination" dates, an end result of judicial precedents enforcing death.